nedelja, 25. marec 2018

TSUM COMMUNITY SCHOOL PROJECT


I would like to thank you, all my friends, relatives and colleagues who donated for reconstruction of damaged school in Tsum valley. This certificate is not only for me. It is for all of us who contributed that school is rebuilt!

I knew that situation in Tsum Valley after the earthquake in April 2015 was bad, as I have trusted my Nepali friends Phunjo, Dhawa, Pema, Sonam who were very concerned regarding education of children in remote Valley. I have presented the situation to my friends here in Slovenia. Many of them decided to help with their contributions. In December 2015, when I came in village Chumling in Tsum, I saw a sad picture of local school.





In two years Phunjo, Dhawa, Sonam and many others succeeded to rebuild the school and following pictures of Dawa are amazing!



Phunjo, Dhawa, Sonam and all your friends, I'd like to say thank you for what you have done! And again: My Slovene friends, relatives and colleagues, I am grateful for your help!

Ni komentarjev: